perjantai 18. toukokuuta 2012

This is probably my last post from England because I am going back home to Finland at the 29th of May, which is in a little bit more than a week. I have promised to show pictures from our house, and that I will do. Right now I am sitting in my room listening to the sounds of a drill coming from the other side of the wall and eating some cookie grumble Galaxy and cheesestrings. Two Northerners are fixing our bathrooms. About 4 months ago the Sunday night when I arrived here my roomies told me that the following monday these maintenance guys would be coming, and now for months later they actually did! Impressive!

Talking about the house, it is falling apart, toilet has (or had) a massive hole on the floor, bath is leaking, livingroom has two wet walls, moldings coming off from the ceiling to name a few. I really love all the noises the house is making, taps and some unidentified objects. The house is covered in mold! Black spots everywhere, but I still can't help it, I really feel like home here! As we all think, the house has character of its own! And of course Judita, Louise, Ula, Sebastian and Oliver! I'm going to miss all of them! Even Sebastard!

 This is our kitchen and a back door to our lovely garden. Mostly we just hang out here and sit on the table, sometimes even drinking wine as can be seen in the picture. Here the magic happens when my room mates is cooking, best English home made food you can think of!
 
We like peace, love is alright and harmony only a little bit over estimated!

 Our living room. The Christmas tree is unfortunately gone, but our little piece of art is developing into a masterpiece! We encourage everyone to have a go and make art! The comfiest sofa ever! And also have to mention the little heater that has kept us alive during the cold winter and rainy spring.
 
Sofa and the corner my roomies keep their bikes, also Oliver's cage is there.

 And there the little beast is having one of his many naps. For one I was able to get a picture of him. The beast moves quicker than Jagger, or something...

 And finally, my room! It isn't as close as comfy as my roomies, but I really like it! Always warm and always messy! 


Another entry coming up soon, I'll make this in 2 parts! Tonight is all about relaxing at home and I was thinking about telling more about England, what I love here and what I don't, and why is it that I wanna come back as soon as possible. Mark my words! One day I will be living in this gray, rainy and windy country! Cheers!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti